Bowl Patrol is Australia’s only NATIONAL JUNIOR TENPIN BOWLING program designed specifically for primary school children.
It is an 8 week program that starts the second week of each term.
It teaches the fundamental skills of the sport and improves co-ordination and balance.
Bowl Patrol is FAST, FUN and ACTIVE and promotes skill development, a sense of achievement, socialisation and teamwork.
- 8 WEEK PROGRAM: 60 minute sessions once per week
- ON THE MOVE: Maximum of 3 kids per lane so they are always active
- SHORTENED LANES: Modified length to match ability of each child
- SHORTENED GAMES: 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused
- CHALLENGING: No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill development
- 6 LEVELS of ACHIEVEMENT: progression based on skill not age
- MODIFIED SCORING: Simplified scoring designed for kids
- LANE RANGERS: Program delivered by trained facilitators
- REWARDING: Recognition of individual achievements and progress
Bowl Patrol in an initiave of Tenpin Bowling Australia, in conjuction with Computer Score scoring systems.